Why the NACA BD Portal?
The NACA BD Portal is a cloud-based revenue pipeline development tool and program which simplifies the federal procurement process and creates winners!
This cutting-edge program manages the entire bidding process, from identifying opportunities, to staying in contact with government buyers, to tracking the proposal development, and closing deals.
Research: The NACA BD Portal directly interfaces with several data repositories including: FedBizOpps, DIBBS, and SBIR/STTR data.
Set Priorities: With customized alerts of bid status, due dates and other key milestones, the NACA BD Portal allows you to prioritize your valuable time so that you can concentrate on winning.
Organization: Hard to manage Statements of Work, Specs, Notes, Proposals, Capability Statements? The NACA BD Portal does that for you! Meaning no more lost files. The Portal manages your documents simply and securely “in-the-cloud.”
Promotion: Conduct follow-ups, market and develop your business, all from within the NACA BD Portal.
Teaming Opportunities: The NACA BD Portal places you in a select business community that provides visibility to others within the Portal who need strong team members.
- Mine and analyze comprehensive data for federal procurements across all government sectors.
- Strategically identify expiring contract data by virtually any aspect – 8(a), expiration date, activity, amount, or any other defined attribute.
- Identify, add, and manage contracting officers, buyers and other POCs in your portal virtual embedded CRM.
- Identify competitors and strategic teaming partners.
- Gain competitive intelligence on who is winning and why.
- Facilitate Task and Project Assignments.
- Facilitate team collaboration by including external team members to your own virtual portal.
- Manage proposal projects and store proposal resources virtually for immediate access.
- Opportunity Management
- Teaming & Forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management
- Capture Planning
- Competitive Intelligence
- Email Marketing
- Identifying Federal Buyers
- Secure Document Management